Terms and Conditions
Your booking with Calypso Azahar and Casa Buenavista is subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions outlined below. It is important that you read and understand these Terms prior to making any bookings with us.
By making a booking, you acknowledge and agree to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Terms of Payment
1.1. Your reservation shall be confirmed only when the management has received the full payment of the amount for the booking of the property.
The booking amount comprises of the full rent for the property in addition to a standard refundable security deposit of 200 € and a one-time housekeeping fee of 50 €.
The booking amount has to be deposited via bank transfer. The management will send you the bank details once you make a booking.
1.2 The security deposit of 200 € will be released once the management has confirmed on your notice to departure that the property inclusive of its furniture and equipment is unharmed and has not been damaged.
To avoid any conflict, the inspection will be conducted by the management in your presence. If the property is found to be harmed, the management shall settle the matters there and then, within the premises of the property. In case of the damage exceeding 200€, an invoice will be sent to you stipulating the conditions of reimbursement. Your failure to compensate for the damage may lead to legal action.
2. Terms of Cancellation
2.1. Refunds, in case of cancellation, are allowed only if the management is informed of the cancellation at least 8 weeks prior to the date of arrival.
Even in such cases, the refund amount is capped to 50 percent of the rental fee. 50 percent of the rental fee, along with the housekeeping fee (50 €) and security deposit (200 €) will be transferred to you via bank transfer.
2.2. In cases where the cancellation request is made within eight weeks of the date of arrival, the rental fee will not be refunded. The security deposit and housekeeping fee will be transferred to you via bank transfer.
2.3. The request for cancellation, if any, should be made by email.
3. Terms of Booking
3.1. The booking has to be be made for a minimum of 7 nights at any time of the year.
3.2. In High Season, the bookings shall be made from any Saturday to any Saturday.
3.3. The guests are allowed to check-in post 3pm and the check-out time is 11am. The check-out time will be strictly enforced on all bookings.
3.4. The guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit as had been informed to the management at the time of booking.
4. Terms of Occupation
- The property can only be used for residential purposes. The property will not act as the venue of any public gathering, parties or otherwise.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments.
- We request you to be considerate about your neighbours. Consequently, we do not allow loud music and noises from any of our guests.
- Please inform the management immediately in case any furniture, appliances or kitchenware gets damaged.
- In case your designated key to the property is lost or misplaced, please notify the management to acquire another The cost of the lost or misplaced key shall be charged against your security deposit, as the lock of the apartment will have to be replaced.
- The guests are forbidden from sitting on the baluster bars located at the terrace. The management waives off any liability against any accident that might happen to the guests if they fall off the baluster bar.
- We practice a safe and hygienic garbage disposal system. The guests are expected to comply with the same and not throw their garbage over the balcony or in the open.
- If there is excessive garbage created by the guests, the guests need to remove it from the property themselves. If there is excessive garbage left for the housekeeping to clean, the management reserves the right to impose a collection charge exclusive of the housekeeping fee.
- The guests will not flush anything down the toilet other than toilet paper.
- The guests are kindly requested to water the plants, if any, located on the terrace twice a week.
- There will be no housekeeping services during the extent of your stay. Linens and bath towels will be provided at the beginning of your stay. Exclusive housekeeping service shall not be provided. The linens and towels provided to you will not be used outside the premises of the property. We request the guests to bring their own beach towels.
- Please notify the property manager immediately of any issues, concerns or complaints which might arise during your stay.
We will strive to do our best to assist you in all ways we can!